Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Remote Flexible - US
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Central Austin.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, and Legion of Honor
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish and Vietnamese
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Austin, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Dan Walker - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
we look forward to speaking with you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
ready to learn first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Dan Walker - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you want to make an impact, see immediate success, we could be the place for you!
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none